Peach and Banana Smoothie

Saturday 30 June 2012

The sun is finally shining here...shhh, don’t scare it away.  I made a lovely, summery peach and banana smoothie.  Unfortunately it killed off my ailing blender which was on its last legs anyway.  The frozen banana was a step too far.  But don’t let that put you off.  A fully functional blender or food processor will work just fine.  This is a delicious combination of soft summery peaches and frozen banana with almond milk.  Super cold, super refreshing, super tasty.

Notes: this makes one large smoothie or two small.  My almond milk included some agave syrup.  If you are using unsweetened almond milk or other milk you might want to add some honey or agave syrup to suit your taste.  I used two small flat peaches which would probably equal one large regular peach in size.
You can now follow me on Pinterest.  I haven’t done much yet but so far it’s been fun.  Click on the link on the side bar.  Happy weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment