Brixham

Thursday, 22 June 2017





















A couple of weeks ago we headed down to Brixham in search of fish and chips by the sea and for me to satisfy my need to take photos of fishing boats.  We went to Rockfish who do gluten free fish and chips prepared separately so safe for coeliacs.  In my former gluten eating life I can’t say I was notorious for my consumption of fish and chips but the novelty of gluten free fish and chips by the sea had me pretty excited.  I’m glad to say they didn’t disappoint but neither of us could get more than half way through our gigantic portions and the little man wasn’t interested in anything other than having a tantrum.  The looming presence of a seagull on the wall behind our bench didn’t do anything to contribute to the tranquillity of the sea views.  Such is real life.






No comments:

Post a Comment